If you are interested in volunteering for our events and positions within the church, please click on the link below and sign up!
“Each one of us should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms” —1 Peter 4:10.
Want to participate? There are numerous ways. Come visit and see.
- Ushers. Sociable? Amiable? Like people? Then we need you to greet worshipers before service, hand out programs, and collect the offerings during the worship service.
Volunteer to Usher
- Sunday School Assistant. Love kids? Good at helping? Then we have the position for you. Volunteer as often as you would like. Assist the Sunday School classroom teacher with lessons, stories, crafts, bible verse memorization…and FUN!
Volunteer to teach Sunday School
- Hospitality Hour. If you like to host a gathering, then this is an excellent way to serve your fellow church congregants after the 10:30 am service.
Volunteer for Hospitality Hour
- Downtown Eats. We feed hungry people the second Saturday of each month.
Volunteer for Downtown EATS
- New Covenant House of Hospitality. The last Sunday of each month, members and friends of our church cook and deliver lunch to those in need. We can always use help in the kitchen!
Volunteer for New Covenant House